Thread: GFWL 3.0 issues

GFWL 3.0 issues

I have installed Dawn of War 2 game to my desktop machine which works with Windows 7. The problem is that I have upgraded the GFWL to 3.0 and the system gets crashed when I execute the game. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out for the thing which would be better. Please help me out so that I can process for the thing in order to get sort of the same.

Re: GFWL 3.0 issues

The problem could be with the upgrade that you have uninstalled. In order to get it corrected you need to remove the application well and make the changes that is needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out by uninstalling the application and make it function as needed. It will be better for you.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. You need to perform a reinstallation of the application. It will be better for you. So do check out by removing the GFWL application that you have installed. As it is been done you need get a fresh copy of the same and make a clean install of the same. It will be better for you. So do check out.

Try to perform a clean boot. In order to make the installation of the application. Type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Disable the service. As it is been done you need to check out for the change and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out.

Get the copy of the application form Microsoft's Site and then work for it which would be beneficial for you o get the desired thing to be worked. It is necessary that you process and make the changes to be functioned. It is essential and you can then perform for the act. I hope this will really help you out and function which will be better.