Thread: Mahjong Wisdom game gets glitchy

Mahjong Wisdom game gets glitchy

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Mahjong Wisdom game application to the system and the problem is that the game glitches when been executed. I have no idea for the same.I tried a lot but not able to get the desired thing to work as needed. It will be better. I hope to get a better conclusion. Please help out.

Re: Mahjong Wisdom game gets glitchy

The problem could well be with the game application. You need to check out for the bug that may be appended with the application. In order to get sort of the thing it is necessary that you do look for the change and function as needed. It will be better for you. So do process and make the desired changes to be functioned. I hope it will be better for you. So look out by reinstalling the application as needed.

There is another way through which you can make the things to be correct all you need to do is to check out by making the installation of the game under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install the same under compatible ode for Windows XP under the properties section. Do look out for the thing and work as required.

In order to work well as needed it is essential that you check out for the video card drivers that is been installed. As it is been done you need to check out for the thing. Do work as needed. It will be better for you to perform and function as needed. It will really let you to get perform for the thing and work as needed. This will surely let the changes to be done.

Run the system well under safe mode and then look out for the change that is essential and process as required. Safe mode do not have much of the embedded things and it is necessary that you perform well as needed. It will really let the desired change to be functioned. So do check out. I hope this will let the changes to be implemented as needed.

This could be with the associated drivers that is needed is not able to work well or process. You need to look out for the change that is by functioning and making the aspect to be processed. It is needed that you make the drivers for the associated device to be processed and work as needed. It will then let the thing to get executed. This will help you out well.