Thread: Voice issue with Kane and Lynch game

Voice issue with Kane and Lynch game

I have downloaded Kane and Lynch from the GFWL Client and have installed it to my desktop. The problem is that I do not hear the voice. I am able to hear the sound of car but not the voice. I have no idea about the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired things to be worked. Hope to get a better solution and work as needed.

Re: Voice issue with Kane and Lynch game

The problem could be with the application. The game application that you have installed may have some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to get the desired change to be worked. It would be better for you. So do look out and make the essential changes to be done. This will let you to get to a better conclusion then.

Get the patch for the same and make it install to the system. This will let you to get the desired change to be done. It will be better and you can then process for the thing. This is essential for you and do look for the associated aspects to be done. Do work and make the desired change to be featured. This will be better for you. It is essential

There is another way through which you can work well. It could be that the system is not coping well with the game application that is been installed. So in order to work out you need to look for the change that is by installing the game application under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you can then work well. So make the desired change to be implemented. It will be better.

Try to install the game under safe mode and then look for the change. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired change to be implemented. It will be better for you. So do look for the desired change to be fixed and make the essential changes to be functioned. As it is been done you can then work well for the same. It will be better. So do check out.

Possibility seems the issue is with the game application. You need to check out for the thing that is by making the essential aspects to be worked that is you need to get a fresh copy of the same and then make the installation to be processed. This will then help you out to get the change to be worked. It is necessary to perform the act well. So check out.