Thread: Rome Total War - Console cheat screen on mac

Rome Total War - Console cheat screen on mac

I have recently purchased the innovative Rome Total War edition for Mac. On the other hand on the campaign I am having tribulations trying to position the console screen used to toggle the fog of war and additional cheats etc. I am on a Macbook Pro OS X. I have tried the majority keys and by means of combinations of shift or alt additional than no providence. Be able to anybody assist or does anyone be familiar with how to bring it up I have been playing Rome total war for 3 weeks at present. And I desire to add some additional money. Additional than I cannot seem to open the chat menu. I do not be familiar with what button to press. I need some help here.

Re: Rome Total War - Console cheat screen on mac

More often than not you be able to immediately press the '~' key to bring the console up. If this does not run, then you have to give the impression of being for toggle console on/off in the game alternative When you load up the game and the console window 'Rome Total War options' comes up where you have comprise to hit it off 'play' to get onto the game, there are tabs at the top. After that you have to go to the 'advanced' tab and create certain 'enable Rome shell' is ticked. Then when in the game, utilize the `/~ key to bring up the console and you be able to utilize the entire the similar Windows cheats such as add_money, add_population, process_cq etc.

Perhaps this is appropriate to my console. I utilize a swiss-german keyboard by the method I originate in an additional forum that one might change a number of file in the data directory in order to be capable to reset the key for demonstrating the console in game. (In the alternative menu), additional than as the data directory is in a no writeable dmg I cannot revolutionize no matter which. I would in addition similar to unlock the entire additional factions, which in addition requirements to change some files. Be able to anyone tell me how to do that.

Apologetic to trouble you guys additional than I have been searching the entire in excess of the internet (almost) for an explanation to my tribulations. Even though I have comprise the "Enable Romeshell" ticked there is no button in game that determine to give me the console. I have tried each probable amalgamation by means of CMD, ALT, CTRL and SHIFT. And of course without them to. Most cheats be able to merely be entered once per campaign, and some determine to not run subsequent to an additional cheat is entered. Press the tilde (~) key (or the key on top of Tab) to bring down the console.

It depends on what keyboard version or description you have comprise. I have Danish I be able to activate it by pushing "æ". You be supposed to Wright add_money 20000 (each time you make use of this cheat, you encompass to quit the game previous to you be able to utilize it the entire in excess of again I looked in the alternative menu, additional than I cannot locate anything ting regarding cheat console, jokerdk I utilize a Swedish keyboard. Do you merely press "æ" button our by means of altgr or incredible. Thanks for the assist. I have the identical tribulations cannot bring down the console anybody else have any ideas.

I read a number of approach I originate what I was doing incorrect and at present I manage the game actually well does anybody notice anything strange regarding a bunch of guys by means of one position that the entire write by means of underline on no wonder they were talking regarding a cheat menu from Rome total war. If you position cheats on Rome total war the game is going to lose the entire the fun it has to present immediately try to read on some forums regarding game and tactics and replay. I did that for medieval 2 , I always had low currency and a lot of civic revolutions.