Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-07-2010

You are currently not authorized to access this game

Hey guys !

Please help me from this error message which is showing that I can;t be able to play the installed gamed on my system . I have done the installation and it goes successfully but when I tried to launch then it occurred the message as " You are currently not authorized to access this game ".. . I also performed the re-installation of the same but after all I got unable to resolve it once.

Please suggest me,how to solve this problem ???
Old 29-07-2010

Re: You are currently not authorized to access this game

I am also suffering with the same issue here means the same error message. What is the deal in this situation ? Do you have any type of official word based on this ?But my workaround is little bit different than this. Actually, i got this issue when i was continuing the installation of the patches and when it finished this started to be occurred . Have they closed head start in anticipation of launch on another day ? Is there a patch being deployed through which I can go for once again to resolve this ?
Old 29-07-2010

I don't think, you are not having any particular issue with your local system, this is just causing from the external issues means from the network issue in case, if you have connected to play.I believe that it is because the world servers are currently lacking for maintenance. You have to be continue in the way and watch out when they may be back on-line. I hope that the suggestion can be helpful for you .
Old 29-07-2010

Fine , you got the center point of the issue occurred but you know I was later for every notification suggested by you. Actually, I am also running with the same error message and not getting any way to come out from this ,I was just searching about the same on different sites but didn't got any thing regarding the same. I got the same earlier and figured I was just some hours early, than after the blog post stating World was live and open to the public I still not able to sign in, finally ..
Old 29-07-2010

This can be occurred because of the proper privileges from your system account and you have to be sure first about the privileges of the current account in which you are working now.

Just come out from the account(Log off) and then login again as an administrator of the system and then start the game. In case, if you are not going well then you need to remove the installed program from the list of installed software and then go for the installation of the game again but now you should be on administrative account ..

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,