Thread: Need for Speed World frame rate drop frame rate drop

Need for Speed World frame rate drop frame rate drop

After installing Need for Speed World in my system I had noticed that the game has really low quality. I am not getting enough fps on the game. This is the first time I had installed the game and I assume that this might work well, but nothing worked here. I am not aware about the game play also. How does the game works on multiplayer. What you recommned for this for better gameplay.

Re: Need for Speed World frame rate drop frame rate drop

Changing the ram your motherboard will might bring out some difference. It is possible that your system has low hardware configuration in comparision for what is needed for the game. But on the same hand fps does not rely on ram it depends on the video card that is on the motherboard. So only these programs works well if you have a good graphic support on your system. Update your video drivers.

The more lower latency is the game works much faster. But what is the fps it does not change because it is managed by the graphics card. The simplest solution would be to increase the ram on the graphics card. Only problem is that you cannot do the same and you will need to buy a new graphic card for that. If you want to increase the fps you should change the graphics card.

For playing the game your system must have at least 256MB of RAM and if you' are playing a type of mmoprg like Warcraft or Counterstrike type games then you might need to play a bit higher version. The latency (bad) and a problem that has and its internet connection sometimes you need to ask in case an audit of your connection to your ISP. Check your net it must be stable.

I spend around 20 fps in the new game COD which I am playing. I had set settings at least. Rigth now I am uing a HP Pavilion DV600 laptop which is equipped with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-55 1.80 GHz, 2.0 GB RAM, GeForce 7150M/nForce 630M with 64 MB dedicated. I do not thing this might be enough strong to run NFS but at least I cant test on it.

I have a powerful PC and it meets all the requiement of the game. It have a Quad Core CPU with 4 GB Ram support and a GPU. When I installed the game at first it worked smooth and fine but at the end the graphic has gone down. I had set all the setting at maximum in the graphics options. After a hour the game started laging and I can do nothing in that. Try to disable the background service.

It can be due to low hardware or lesser monitor refresh rate. The best thing about the game is that the flow of data on the activities of other players is constant and options to add people to friends list, giving feedback and so on are very simple. Moreover, underlying the success of this game must necessarily be a good support to the community. The integration with Facebook is not present in the form of continuous updates gives much better support.