Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need for Speed World An Error when installing the game

Video Games

Old 29-07-2010

Need for Speed World An Error when installing the game

I have a problem. I have downloaded Need for speed World online video game for computer. I had install it, then I enter the key, I did not register myself as stated in the installation process, I had copy the files and NFSW.EXE NFSW.ori in the game folder. The problem is that when I start the game, it displayed: "Files or corrupted registry, please reinstall" followed by a message: "canít open NFSW.ori. Please help me to solve my problem.

Old 29-07-2010

Re: Need for Speed World An Error when installing the game

We waited for you we will turn your entire problem. I want to know that have you followed the tutorials provided with the installation archive of the game? Can you detail the various processes of the facility? Because this will help us to solve your problem.
Old 29-07-2010

Yes I fully complied with the given procedure. Basically, you must first run the setup , turn the ignition , to note the location of the installation on the hard disk . In the end of the installation, it says it canít detect CDs. Normal . We must go into the file . iso download , copy and NFSW.exe NFSW.ori and paste it into the installation directory of the game start with the desktop or start menu shortcuts , and theoretically there is no launch ... the case for me.
Old 29-07-2010

I purchased the new games need for speed world and I have a problem with the installation , but it very well happen has 99 % of the facility, well, it does not install anything at all! It remains like this and does nothing, the installation does not continue even attendant several minutes, I canít able to install it on my computer! Please help me.
Old 29-07-2010

I have a bug with this game too, it is not support file that bug is the file " SOUND \ PFDATA \ MW_Music.mus " installation begins but it improves slowly and then the file is the same all the time (SOUND \ MW_Music.mus) and achieve a 16 % ( after three quarters of an hour) a message ! And then I can not continue the Installation ! I want to why this problem is occur and how can I solve this problem.
Old 03-08-2010

No! it is not the folder on the dvd need for speed that I copy, but the copy of the games I can install on another pc but as I could not install it on my pc, I install it on another, essonite I copy all the file of games from a pc or I managed to install it on a dvd rw then I stick on my pc normally it is there or move , but before you paste the file, I just select the files that did not install during the installation (such as " medium ") , and that's I managed to get it working.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,