Thread: Xbox 360 Chatpad driver

Xbox 360 Chatpad driver

I am having an issue with the controller which i have got from the Microsoft. Actually i have got a controller and with the same i have also got the Xbox 360 Chatpad but the problem is that i have not yet got the driver for the same. I am running with the Windows 7 and need the driver for the same. So if any one can then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Xbox 360 Chatpad driver

As per my knowledge there is no driver for the same is available right now and not yet any of the driver is still developed from the Microsoft. I can tell you that because i was looking for then same but never got one. I am unable to understand that the why the Microsoft is not working on the driver for same because of which it is very difficult to run the chatpad on the PC.

I think it is better to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue which will be the better option that can help you more with the download of the driver if they are having the same. There are are engineer available on the forum of the Microsoft who can provide you the driver if they are having one. So contact the same.

I am also having the same issue with which i need to get the driver of the XBOX 360 and regarding which i have searched a lot but could not found any of the working there. I have also contacted the XBOX forum but they are also able to provide me the driver for same. So if you found one then please share with us.

I am not the user of the Xbox 360 Chatpad but while searching for the Xbox 360 Chatpad driver i have come to know that the instruction for the use of the Xbox 360 Chatpad with the PC is given on the manual of the same so if possible then go through the manual of the same. Here i am providing you the manual of the Xbox 360 Chatpad hope this will help you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and i have gone through the detail that you have given me and i come to know that the driver is not available yet. Have contacted to the Microsoft also but no response from there. I have also contact the XBOX who referred me to Microsoft only.