Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need for Speed World My game won’t start

Video Games

Old 29-07-2010

Need for Speed World My game won’t start

This morning I bought the game Need for Speed world Online. And I have installed it without any problem. Now I start the game and it cannot start. I double click on desktop icon , cursor / hourglass appears and then 10 seconds after a window black + cursor / hourglass and 10s after dark and hourglass window / cursor disappeared after 1 minute and then error message : world.exe to meet a problem and needs to close ! ! I'm OK, do not send the error message and I return to the office! I want to know how can I solve my problem.

Old 29-07-2010

Re: Need for Speed World My game won’t start

I think this problem may occurs with your video game itself. You have to perform the following things.
  • Uninstall Need for speed from computer.
  • And then restart your computer.
  • After that you have install again need for speed game on your computer.
  • I hope this installation and uninstallation may solve your problem.
Old 29-07-2010

I love to know if you have to find the problem because I also game closes itself without any message to peek test at the first corner it closes like a uninstall and reinstall my computer several. All it amdx2 2GB ram and graphics card 1gb ddr2. I want to know knows how can UI solve my problem.
Old 29-07-2010

First you have to check the system requirements of your computer may be the hardware of your system are not compatible with the game requirements. You can see the system requirements of the video game on the back side of the video game cd cover. And also you have to verify the system hardware configuration.
Old 29-07-2010

Minimum system requirements
  • CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E2140
  • Graphic Card : 256 MB VRAM
  • Main Memory : 1 GB RAM
  • HDD : 3 GB of free Hard Drive Space
  • Sound Card : DirectX Compatible sound card
Old 29-07-2010

I want to know that you have download or purchased this legally. Otherwise most of the video game if you have downloaded or purchased illegally so that game may creating some problem in playing. Because there are several file of the video game may gets corrupt while cracking. If you had using illegal video game then I will suggest you to download or purchased the legal game.
Old 03-08-2010

Hello, I just bought need for speed underground world online and then I put the CD in the drive to my PC and installation does not start. A window appears in which there is no option "install". I went through the CD and I did not find the file autorun.exe . Can someone help me , thank you in advance to all .
Old 11-05-2012

sad Need for Speed World My game won’t start

Good day sirs! I just want to ask why is the game, after verifying the download, not starting? I have played it one night and then I tried to open it the next day, it won't actually start. But whenever I click the icon, it says, "It's not possible to start the updater while game is running."
What supposed to be the problem? I tried uninstalling it and re-install, but the same problem occurs. Can you help me please? Thank you... I would really appreciate your help.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,