Thread: If I pre-order Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Amazon, will I get DLC

If I pre-order Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Amazon, will I get DLC

I am currently playing Warlock: Master of the Arcane demo version on my PC and I liked the game very much. I will be buying the full version of game and I am thinking of pre-ordering it from Amazon. I haven’t placed my order yet. One of my friends has also pre-ordered the game from Steam and he says that he is going to get a dlc free with it. I couldn’t get many details from him regarding pre-order of Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Steam and dlc that will come along with it. It would be really helpful if somebody tells me about it in detail. I mean, what the dlc will be about which other retailers are providing it and what will be the contents of the dlc. Can somebody help me?

Re: If I pre-order Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Amazon, will I get DLC

If you are pre-ordering Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Amazon, then let me tell you that there will be no dlc free along with it. The dlc that will be provided along with this game is ‘powerful lords’. It will be provided only if you pre-order Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Steam. Other than Steam, PC Game Store and Game Streamer are the other retailers providing the ‘powerful lords’ dlc along with Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Re: If I pre-order Warlock: Master of the Arcane from Amazon, will I get DLC

When Warlock: Master of the Arcane will be played with ‘powerful lords’ dlc installed along with it, the game will have one of the two lords at the start of the game. The lords that will be added are, High Blademaster and the Imp Adviser. They will appear in the start of the game near the capitol of your base if the Mage in your army will have 'Master of Blades' or the 'Demonic Adviser' faction perks upgrading his abilities. I think it will be great to have two supreme lords on our side in Warlock: Master of the Arcane.