Thread: Need for Speed World Game Lag

Need for Speed World Game Lag

I have recently purchased a game called Need for Speed World. I had installed this game on my computer and there is no problem launching this game. But when I am playing it then this game lags too much on my pc and it is kind of irritating me alot while playing. I want to know how can I solve this lagging problem. If anyone knows about any solution to fix this issue then please let me know asap. Thanks

The problem that you are facing may occur due to the hardware requirements of the Need for speed world online game, you might not be having components to play this game. So you have to check the system requirements of Need For Speed World Online below and see if it meets your computer specs:
    • Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD X2 4000+ at 2.1GHz or greater
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible. At least Shader Model 2.0 support
    • Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible
    • Hard Drive: 4 GB of space is required to install the game
    • Internet: 128kbit/s Cable/DSL connection

Re: Need for Speed World Game Lag

After you getting any error, if so then can you reply back with the bug report? Also try to check the internet connection that you are using, add game ports properly and restart Router if necessary. You can also try to defrag your hard drive which would be the cause of this problem. I was also previously suffering from too much of lag but now it is not lagging at all. I also created a new account so that I can race few people and havent lagged in races yet while playing in multiplayer.

Are you trying to play this game online? If yes, then it might be possible that at your location the packets might be dropping and due to that it takes some microseconds longer resulting in some routing issues such that make the distance problematic. So, EA will have to launch regional servers if there are no servers in Asia or Europe. This will be the best way to solve the problem of lagging. So, if there is any problems with the servers you cannot do anything but have to wait for sometime to connect to the game to play it online.