Thread: NFS World game crashes under Windows Vista

NFS World game crashes under Windows Vista

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have installed NFS World game application and the problem is that when we execute the game it crashes. I have no idea for the thing. It would be better if you could help me out in order to get the issue to be sorted and work out well for the same. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: NFS World game crashes under Windows Vista

You need to disable the UAC and then add exceptions to the firewall and and antivirus. i hope a it is been done you can check out for the thing and work well as needed. It will be better for you. So do check and make the desired change in order to work well. As it is been done you can then work for the thing as needed. This will be better for you. So do check and process.

There is another way through which you can work well or process for the thing. All you need to do is to Delete local & roaming, start the game with right click (run as...). As it is been done your game should be able to work well and that to without any crash. So do work and make it function as needed. It will be better for you. So check for the desired change which needs to be implemented.

It would be better that you perform for the task that is you need to check out for the desired change which would be better to get worked. All you need to do is to make the game installation under safe mode and then check for the output. As it is been done you can then be able to process as needed. I hope this will help you out well.

All you need to do is to check out by installing the game application under safe mode. AS it is been done you can then make the change to be worked well. It will be better for you. So do look out for the thing and make the essential aspects to be worked. Do work as needed. It will lead you to proper conclusion. So do check out and process as needed.