Thread: Need for Speed World not working

Need for Speed World not working

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed NFS World Game and the problem is when been executed to play online it just stops. I do not know what could have caused the problem. I get an error message that is NFS World has stopped working. Have no have any idea about the thing. Please do help me out so that I can work well and make the application to work. It will be better. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Need for Speed World not working

The problem could be with the application. You need to check out by getting the update to be installed and then look for the desired change. It will be better that you perform for the thing and get it worked. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented. As it is been done you need to look for the thing. I hope it will be helpful.

It could be that the application or the game installed has been corrupt and some bugs may be appended. It is necessary that you do check out for the thing by making a reinstallation of the same. As it is been done you can work well and process for the thing as required. It will be better. So do check and make it function as needed. I hope this will help you well.

There is a possibility that the application or the game is not able to cope well with the system and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well. So in order to get the issue ti be sorted it is necessary that you do check for the change and work well as needed that is installing the game under safe mode or compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done it will work.

Check out for your connection. I hope the internet connection may be dropping and this is the reason you are not able to work well and get it functioned. So in order to work well and make the issue to be sorted. This will be better. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be sorted. As it is been done and work well. Do check out.

did you turn of UAC? and allow firewall for the app to acess the net.

Yes try to turn off the UAC and then allow the firewall to get access or provide to net. It will be helpful for you which is essential. This will allow the thing that is the game application to get executed and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check and make the associated to be processed. This will let you to get the implementation. Do check out.

sad Re: Need for Speed World not working

plz guyzz help me i m geting a problem. i downloaded nfs world and at first i succesfully logged in from the software and downloaded the game and even played the game,my driver's name is niraj1995,but when i closed the game and again i tried to log in, it say "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience"!!!!!Plz help!!!!My operating system in windows 7 and my processor is intel core 2 duo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by niraj.kaushik95 View Post
    i tried to log in, it say "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience"!!!!!Plz help!!!!My operating system in windows 7 and my processor is intel core 2 duo!!!!
    Dont worry friend, there is nothing related to your system with this error. As NFS world is an online game, it works from EA server. And due to overload sometimes server get slow or down. Or it appears when server is under maintance,or a bug is being fixed. So just wait for few more hours and start again. It will work.

angry Re: Need for Speed World not working

but dude as u're saying itz bcoz due to overload,itz nt d actual problem.as u're saying 2 do it again after 2 hours,i've tried it,but still it doesnt works!!!evn it is totally not working on my windows xp!!!!!!datz y i installed it on win 7 but still it doesnt works!!!!!!!