Thread: Level (XP) Bar Not Showing Progress

Level (XP) Bar Not Showing Progress

The Level (XP) Bar Not Showing Progress. I have encompassed and tried relogging of course. When I mouse in excess of the level bar I get a diminutive popup by my cursor that says: 115,614/28,600 I envisage I necessitate 286,000 to level, additional than am unsure. Do not actually care at this point - I immediately desire to win races for additional money and post regarding this in case additional are experiencing it as well. Might you create certain if your rep is 115,614 or -115,614. I be familiar with some players went into negative reps.

Re: Level (XP) Bar Not Showing Progress

Subsequent to a recreation, the loading of the score window lagged for 20 sec and subsequent to that, I ended up by means of a negative xp; it's -151,337 in my case. I filed a formally request. Optimistically they fix it fast, in view of the fact that I am desire of wasting my xp boost buff at present. This is a big tribulations. Previously several threads regarding it. I filed by means of EA and PMed kirk so I am certain they be familiar with regarding it I replied there as well so they have the information in one spot.

For explanation it was -115,614. I have comprise and raced for more than a few hours today and not gained a level. Logged in tonight and tried 3 additional, my rep bar is at: -104,922 / 28,600. In the amount of time I have comprise spent I be supposed to be well into 19 if not 20. And thanks for pointing out where to formally request for this previous to I took the time to do so for a second I consideration you were speaking on the part of EA, i.e. when is their reputation going to get fixed. Then I realized together forms of rep are regarding equally likely to be repaired.

I am not capable to reply that query other than assumption: The merely dev response I am responsive of on this is "most of them are conscious of the tribulations and are looking into it right at present". I doubt that they (EA) determine to do anything additional than fix the bug, and that is unfortunate. Additional than I be able to anticipate along by means of everyone else that has been effected by this bug, to be compensated in one form or an additional. I would not hold my breath though.

Previous to I joined the race I was lvl 14 by means of 11.700 out of 16.000 rep required for lvl 15. During the race no tribulations whatsoever, additional than at the end of a race you get the pop-up window by means of an overview of who came first etc, and subsequent to that you necessitate to hit it off on next to be capable to observe your reward for finishing (rep/cash). I had to wait regarding 2 mins previous to I might even hit it off on next due to the server tranquil needing to reply, when I might hit it off on next subsequent to those 2 mins, the reward section told me that I had earned 0 rep and 1.200 something cash.

I had consideration 0 rep what the heck, you always get a number of rep whether you end as first or last in a race, subsequent to seeing the rewards and clicking completed/finish I noticed that my rep bar went from 75% tish blue to totally black and vacant. So I hovered the cursor in excess of it and it told me that my rep at present.500 out of 16.000 required is! It have re-grinded the negative numeral to a positive of 2.150.

By means of rep boost or not using rep boost does not modify no matter which; it be able to tranquil occur in together cases. It come into view that this bug be able to occur during races and copchases, so essentially the whole thing you be able to do in the game at the moment that you are capable to get a reward for. Not everybody who plays suffers from this bug, so the bug is rare, additional than then again its totally random, if it occurs at you at low lvls say a max of 15, your able to grind it back in a day, additional than if it happens at 20+, you are immediately basically bound to wait for a, official fix for the reason that grinding it back would take another 4 days/ a week.