Thread: Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands - BUG

sad Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands - BUG

Please help me over this situation. I've attached a screen shot where I have the problem. The door infront of me should be opened when I hung on this lever. Bt its stuck...

PLEASE HELP ME. I've tried all that are possible. Re-installing the game & then play or lower difficulty does not make any solution.

I will be helpful if you at least give a save file just after this position.

Re: Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands - BUG

Hi sptutusukanta, as i can see this is your very first post on this forum, First i should Welcome you to Techarena Forums. Now, i would like to suggest you to please check the forum before you make any new query just to avoid the duplication. Anywayss,, this bug of PoP: TFS is really very annoying and has been discussed before in this thread with the solution: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix .

Just check it out. You can also find the save game for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands in the following post: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

cool Re: Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands - BUG

hi! every body.
    can any one tell me how to get out of the room after the second chase of ratash. the door to the observatory is stuck and is not opening i have tried all the measures like starting new game,installing it again etc.Can any one give me the save game just after the door opens!!!!!!!!
    if yes then please also tell me where to paste in to make it work. I am using windows xp.
    please provide it soon.
    please please please

Re: Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands - BUG

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham26 View Post
    can any one tell me how to get out of the room after the second chase of ratash. the door to the observatory is stuck and is not opening i have tried all the measures like starting new game,installing it again etc.
    Well buddy, that is the bug in POP FS PC version. I dont think anybody had yet able to open that door, even i skipped that stage with the save game. But unfortunately i lost that save game. Anyways, you can download 1 save game file from the this post: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download . hope it will work for you .

For more info on this bug, you should also see these articles:
    Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix
    prince of persia forgotten Sands door bug
    Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 2
    Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug