Thread: Playstation Store empty

Playstation Store empty

I found a strange situation last week. When I login with my friends account on his Playstation the store which provides games and demos was empty. There was nothing in that. But things went normal after some time. I want to know why this happens. I need some more suggestions right now for getting games on PlayStation. This time I am going to buy a one for my self.

Re: Playstation Store empty

It can be net issue. The store does not stays empty but if you found the same then you can try to play some old games and packs. The new online store for Sony, PlayStation Store, accessible directly from your PlayStation 3, and allows you to play demos and enjoy newly launched DLC's. It is probably some internet setup or else you can try out proxy here.

PlayStation network allows you to playable demos and watch trailers and movie trailers in HD. It is possible to download additional content for your games and even you can buy PS3 Games. It is also possible to buy games for your PSP. So it is one source for your game option. Although much of the PS Store offers free content, there are some games pay. In this case, you can directly pay with your credit card, or through a prepayment scheme.

It is important to know that the content differs depending on the PlayStation Store. It is based on location so you must first go to the tutorial page before buying the same. Look for a directory that is updated regularly, summarizing everything you need to know about the PS Store. Usually the store does not remains empty and it is filled up all new offers and support.

I had this time played Tactics Ogre for my PSP. It is a role-playing and strategy most popular of all time. The games stayed on Top 20 favorite games of readers for years. Unfortunately, the original version of the game has never been officially published in Europe. The games is strategic game where there was a era called Xytegenia. At the time, the supremacy of evil and the omnipresence of the metal plunged the world into darkness.

PlayStation store contents list of games and videos which you can access directly from your gaming console. If you are on PlayStation 3 at the PlayStation Store are logged in, check all content for PS3 and PSP, you've downloaded, rated on a 5-star rating system for that you need is a PS3 system with system software version 3.40 or higher. So you must check your specification first.

Your rating goes into the overall assessment that appears below the product image. In addition to the Overall you see the number of submitted from PlayStation Store users reviews. To rate a downloaded content, you will need it on your PS3. You can change your content rating at any time by going back to the content and typing a new assessment. The Downloads include playable demos, videos, full games and extras for PS3 games.