Thread: How much a gaming remote for PC would cost?

How much a gaming remote for PC would cost?

I am planning to buy a gaming remote for increasing my gaming performance. But not having enough knowledge about the price of the same and also the company whose gaming remote will be the best. S if any one is having knowledge about the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: How much a gaming remote for PC would cost?

I have bought a gaming remote for the use with the PC of mine and let me tell you that it is having the price of 350 only which i think is the cheapest one. I am still using this controller but not having any issue with the same. So if you wish then go to the any store and ask for the remote in the same range.

If you are ready to spend much then i can advise you to buy the XBOX 360 controller that is the best controller for the gaming experience on the PC. But it will cost you around 2000 Rs which i think is more then the normal controller but it is having the nice acceleration with the gaming. If you can then go with the same.

There are lots of Gaming remote available on the Net. You can check out the eBay and Amazon site for the gaming which offers the same in cheapest Gaming remote available on them. So if you can then check the site and find the best deal. Logitech also offers the gaming remote with cheap price. Thats it!!!!!!

Hey there is one controller which i am using and liked the performance of the same. I am using the Dreamcast Controller which is a nice controller with the lots of feature enable in that will give you the best gaming experience. So if you can then buy this one and see the performance of it. Hope you will like it.

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the two of the controller which i am using and having no issue with the same. I am using the Super NES as well as the Dual Shock 2 controller that is nice controller that can give you the enough gaming experience with the same. I hope you will like the same.

I think there are lots of the controller available in the market and it is difficult to choose one easily which is having the best functionality. To get rid of your confusion i gave come up with the a post regarding the same that you are looking for. Check out the below given link and you will come to know about the best controller.
    What is the best controller pad ?