Thread: Crysis on Nvidia GeForce 7300gt

Crysis on Nvidia GeForce 7300gt

I have heard about the Crysis game which is a nice game and wanted to know whether this game will run on the PC of mine which is having the Nvidia GeForece 73000GT card. Does this game will support my video card or not. I am running with the 3gig processor and with 2 GB of RAM. So please let me know if it is working on same configuration or not. Thank you.

Re: Crysis on Nvidia GeForce 7300gt

Yes, The game will work on configuration of your system. So that you can play the game easily on your system without having freeze or lagging problem. The game requires the high graphic which i think can be satisfied by yours. So if you can then install the game your PC and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I think it will work on the PC as the minimum system requirement for gaming is not that much. So please go through the same to check the system of yours.
    Code:
    OS - Windows XP or Windows Vista
    Processor - 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
    Memory - 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
    Video Card -256 MB**
    Hard Drive - 12GB
    Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible

I have installed the game into the system of mine but now i am having the problem. After the installation of the game when i keep the resolution to the 800X600 then the screen i am getting is little blurry. When i am playing the game with this resolution i am getting the screen blur and unable to play on it.

There might be problem with the nVidia Graphic Card which might be not supporting the game. I think that there might be possibilities that the game is not supporting the current driver of the Graphic Card so it is better if you download and install the latest version of the Driver for your Graphic Card.

Have you tried another resolution of the same? If not then try to set everything to minimum and then see whether you are getting the same issue or not. Also get into the Nvidia Control panel and adjust the resolution which you need for your gaming. Try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

It seems that there might be some issue with the audio setting. Just open the Fraps console and then get into the Movies Tab and then click on the "Detect best sound input". Also select the SigmaTel Audio, Stereo Mix. So if possible then make this setting and see whether it is working or not. I hope this will work.