Thread: Counter Strike:Condition Zero Servers List INDIA

Counter Strike:Condition Zero Servers List INDIA

I am the fan of Counter: Strike Condition Zero that is nice game on server. I am playing it on most of the server but wanted to know about the Indian Server of Counter Strike: Condition Zero as other server has very high ping rate. So wanted to play it with the Indian Server. If any one is having any idea about Server list then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Counter Strike:Condition Zero Servers List INDIA

I have come to know about one server which i did not used but found it while searching regarding your query. The one which i have got is know as the "transformer.servegame.com:27015". It is having the low ping rate that you can play and enjoy with. So if possible then visit the same and see whether you are getting proper response with it or not.

There are lots of the server available on the internet but people might not aware of the Indian server so that is unable to play on the same. I am having one link which can help you with the server list that will let you know about the India Server list. Just go through the same.
    Counter Strike Source : Indian Server

I am playing the game on the axep.in which is the gaming server of India. This server is having most Indian gamer available. I am also playing the game on this server and not having any problem with the same. But you should have to rent this server for playing the game on very low price. So if you can then go through the same.

I am having the knowledge about the one of the Indian Server which is having a ability to run the Counter Strike on the same without lagging. The one which i am talking about is known as V-Street.net. This is the best gaming server in India. If you like it then you can play the game on it. I hope you will also like it.

I am having the list of the Gaming Server which is the Indian Server that can be run to play the Counter Strike Condition Zero. Just check out the list and see whether it is getting it work.
    • ChandigarhGaming.com
    • ZEROTECH.IN
    • AXEP.in|
    • Zapak Gameplex

I will advise you to create your own server which will help you to get this thing working for you. If you create your own server then you will get the low latency during the gameplay. To create your own server you should have to check out the given link below.
    How to Create Your Own Server in Counter-Strike Source