Thread: Warcraft Dota portal

Warcraft Dota portal

I am playing the Warcraft Dota need the suggestion of all of you. I need to know that which are the best heroes of the game as i am playing the 5 vs 5 match and wanted to know the same so that i can get them to play the match. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Warcraft Dota portal

As per my knowledge you can use the twin head dragon whose is the character who can survive to the 5 on 5 match that you are planinig to play. You can also go with hr PANDA and not sure but might be possible that this will survive the round on 5 on 5 match. These are my choice that i am sharing with you.

I don't think that the panda will survive to the 5 vs 5 match as it is not having that much strength. Instead of Panda it is better to select the SandKing whose is the best hero for the 5 on 5 match that you are planing for. The SandKing can survive the round easily and having strength to win the match also. So try him for 5 on 5 match.

I think that if you choose the Treant protector or Warlock then you can easily win the match as they are having enough skill to win the match. All you have to do is to learn about their tricks and skill to win the match and you will easily win the 5 on 5 match. So select the Treant protector or Warlock and play the game.

I will vote for the Gondy, Riki and Balana as they are more experience then any other character of the Warcraft Dota portal. I played with them all my Warcraft Dota portal and win every match so prefer this to you. I think you should have to give a try to this one. I hope this will help you know more about the best character.

Hi there, I am also having some suggestion for same. I am also playing the Warcraft Dota and like some of the player with whom it is easy for me to finish the game. I am sure if you use these player you will win this game. Try them out.
    • Lycan
    • Leo
    • Mortred
    • CK
    • Gondar

In the current time the there are two best Heroes available who are having the nice skill to will the game and beat the enemy. I will recommend you to use the razor or visage. Both are capable of wining the 5 on 5 matches that you are planning to win. I hope that playing with these heroes will let you win the game easily.