Thread: world.needforspeed.com is unavailable ?

world.needforspeed.com is unavailable ?

I have played Need For Speed World from my friend's computer i liked it very much. So i thought to have this game on my pc too. I have installed windows vista on my system and i am using Mozilla Firefox browser. I know how can get this game on my pc but the problem is at the start itself. I am unable to get connected to world.needforspeed.com as i am getting an error as world.needforspeed.com is unavailable. What could be the problem here?

Re: world.needforspeed.com is unavailable ?

I think there would be some problem with an internet connection on your system because of which you are not able to go to the world.needforspeed.com website. I suggest you to check that are getting other web sites from your browser or not as if you are able to surf through an internet then you can confirm that there is no problem with your internet.

I guess there would be something related to the websites itself which you are trying to open on your vista system. As you are getting an error as world.needforspeed.com is unavailable which itself stated that the web site which you loading on your browser is currently not available. So there is no solution to access that particular site. Anyway, I suggest you to go to the same website from some other computer and check is it loading from that pc or not. If not then there is a problem with the website.

Even i am not able to load this world.needforspeed.com from my windows 7 computer. But there is no problem with my internet connection as i am able to load all the other web sites. I think they must be making some changes in the web sites because of which they wont be allowing any other users to load the current page. This message usually comes when the web site is under construction.

There might be the browser problem which is not able to load the pages. I suggest you to use some other browser for surfing an internet from your system. I think google chrome would be the best one as i am using the same from last 1 year and have never faced any problem while using an internet connection.

I think there is no other way then waiting for site to get properly updated. Actually EA team would be updating something on their website and due to which they have kept their world.needforspeed.com down for sometime. But you should keep on trying so as soon as they again finish with the updating, You would be able to load the pages. Then you know how to download the client and then play it.

I think there is a mistake with the website which you are trying to access right now. There is no other option then waiting for the website to done with their work. But still you may try accessing the same from some other website and if suppose there you can access hat website then there would be something wrong with the browser. I would like to ask you that have you got any pop ups blocker message when you gone on this website. It might happen that you have checked to block this website by mistake. You have to change those settings.