Thread: Need for speed World Failed to get permanent session token

Need for speed World Failed to get permanent session token

I have installed the Need For Speed world game into the system with the updated of it. Still getting problem while trying to launch the game. When i am trying to launch the game i am getting the error i.e. " Failed to get permanent session token.Disconnect from server ". I could not understand the reason behind the same. So please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need for speed World Failed to get permanent session token

This kind of the error in connection are getting when your server is not responding or Server is down that time. So it is better to check that the server is down or not. To check the server status it is better to go to the official site of the Need For Speed World and on the right bottom of the page you will get the status of the Server.

If you are trying to access the Need For Speed World gaming server now then let me tell you that there is no support for the beta version available and you will not get the things working according to you. The server is close on 7th of July and the new server will be releasing on 27th of July that will support the final version of the game.

I am also having the same problem with the game which is giving the error with the login of the game. So what i have done is to logged out and then stopped all the update running on the same and when login again not getting any error with the same. So if you can then go through the same and you will get working with the same. Thanks in advance.

I have gone through a post on the server which has been discussed that same problem of the server disconnection and to get rid of the issue the solution that works is to uninstall and reinstall the game from the system that resolved the issue. So i will advise you to reinstall the game and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

I am not sure about it but let me tell you that this can be possible that your Firewall might be blocking the connection to the server and you are getting the same error. I think you should have to check the Firewall of your system. Also if possible then disable the AntiVirus protection which might be blocking the server.

This is the latest game which is still under the beta process and not having much bugs covered yet. Most of the people are reporting their problem on the EA Forum and getting the satisfactory solution. So if you like then you can also register yourself to forum and the solution regarding your problem. Hope this will help you.