Thread: "APPLY FOR THE BETA" after I already applied for Need for Speed World

"APPLY FOR THE BETA" after I already applied for Need for Speed World

I want to know if there is a bug in applying for the beta version of NFS World. EA is asking me to "APPLY FOR THE BETA" after I already applied for Need for Speed World. Actually, I have already received the confirmation email from EA regarding my registration. The status on the site was shown as pending on EA. Now, when I am checking my status, it is asking me to register again and wait for the confirmation email.

Re: "APPLY FOR THE BETA" after I already applied for Need for Speed World

There is a need to report to the officials of EA about the problem that you are getting the message to "APPLY FOR THE BETA" after you already applied for Need for Speed World. They can check out the database and know if they have received your request or not. There is a possibility that your request has been lost or some error must have been encountered while submitting your request.

There is a bug with the application form because of which you are getting such type of a situation. There is no need to worry because I had faced the same issue and I simply logged out and then, logged in again. I got my status same as pending. So, my form has been submitted. I suggested you to try out the same technique. Just let me know you get the same issue even after applying this method.

I think that you are confused between the options that is provided on the application form. The 2 options available when you go to APPLY FOR BETA are as follows:
    1. Log into your account
    2. Create a new account

I suppose that you are clicking on the second option because of which you are getting the particular message. I first option will let you to show the status of your registration.