Thread: Game crashes during the Initializing Need for Speed World screen.

Game crashes during the Initializing Need for Speed World screen.

I facing the problem during the initialization of the Need For Speed World screen. Actually whenever the game is loading i am getting the crash of the game while it is starting. It shows me the Windows Crash error. Need for Speed World has stopped working. I appreciate if any one find the solution for it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Game crashes during the Initializing Need for Speed World screen.

Did you tried installing the launcher and running the game through it? If not then download the Launcher and the install the same into the system and after that try to load the game from the Launcher itself. So try this and see whether it is working with the problem of your or not. I hope this will help you with the same.

I tried this which you suggested me to do but nothing is working with the issue of mine. When i am trying to start the game through launcher from installer i am getting error which is
    Code:
    Unable to execute file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\NFS World\GameLauncher.exe 
    CreateProcess failed; code 740. The requested operation require elevation.

OK, If that is not working for you then i will advise to install the complete game once again. But before that you should have to uninstall the Need For Speed World beta and all the content including folder of game and then only install the game again with another downloaded copy of it. So try this out and let me know about the result of it.

Are you using any USB device in the computer while playing the game. As i came to know that lots of user are facing the game crash while playing the game with USB attached peripheral. And issue got resolved if the USB is detached from it. So try that out and check for the working of the game. Thanks

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the same problem then let me tell you that you should contact the EA forum regarding the Game crashes during the Initializing Need for Speed World screen. I hope that the best way to get the solution is to contact developer of the game. So do the same to get the solution of your problem.