Thread: Need For Speed World "Session has timed out"

Need For Speed World "Session has timed out"

I have just started playing the beta version of NFS World. I am able to start the game properly and play any race that I want only till I end the race and get the results of the same. There is a button called Next in this race results that are obtained. When I click on Next, the game simply freezes. I have to then, end its process and restart the game. Now, it takes more than a minute to log into my account. At this time, Need For Speed World gives me an error message as "Session has timed out". Please assist me to eradicate this issue.

Re: Need For Speed World "Session has timed out"

There are many bugs with the beta version of Need For Speed World. The error message with the Nest button that the Session has timed out may also being encountered because of the same reason.There is no need to worry because the full version of the game is being released today. All these issues have been taken care of in this full version, as reported by the officials.

I have seen some of the gamers getting this Need For Speed World "Session has timed out" error after they had used ALT+F4 to quit or to directly get out of the game. It has been recommended that this technique has to be avoided or such errors can happen. This problem has been handled in the full version. But, you must still not use this method as you will not be logging out from your account.

I was getting the Session has timed out message because the server that was hosting Need For Speed World had some internal error. Joining to another server resolved this problem. I suppose you should also try doing the same. Also make sure that your internet is not getting disconnected again and again because it can a reason for this issue.

There is some problem with the account of Need For Speed World that you are using and this is causing the Session has timed out error. It is required that you must report the same to the officials to know if this is a problem from their end or not. They may reset your account, if possible. Mail them about your issue or post the situation on the official site of EA. They will be back to you with the reason or a solution that can be used in this case.