Thread: Can't login to Need For Speed World

Can't login to Need For Speed World

I am having an issue when i am trying to Login to the Need For Speed World Beta account i am getting the error regarding the connection. The Error which i got is "There has been and undefined error, Please try again later. If the problem persist please contact Customer Support.". I am stuck up on the error screen and not getting connectivity. So please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't login to Need For Speed World

From when you are started getting this error related to login? If it started recently then let me tell you that now you will not be able to play the open beta version of the Need For Speed World as the server are closed from the EA ends and no more online play can happen with the beta version of the game.

Yest thats true now the Server for the NFS world beta is no more available and the user of it will get this error only while trying to connect to the server. This is all because the Need For Speed World final version is about to release and therefore the old server is closed and new server for final version will be releasing the soon.

I am upset with the server closing of the Need For Speed World beta as i am enjoying the online gaming but now i can not play the same. Now when i am trying to enter into the world by logging getting the same error. You can check out more about it on the below link.
    Need for Speed World Undefined Error help

If you are getting problem during the game play then you can go with the uninstallation and installation of the game again. First uninstall the game now download the Gamelauncher from internet and then reinstall the game again to see whether it is working with the issue or not. I hope this will help you with the error.

If you are unable to resolve the problem of yours with the above replies then i will advise you to contact the EA games regarding the query of yours. as they are the developer of the Need For Speed and they might be aware of this " Can't login to Need For Speed World" problem. So contact EA and see whether you are getting solution or not.

I had the same problem with gaming and getting the same error with it. So i have uninstalled and then reinstalled the game and the issue related to the uninstallation got resolved. So if you can then also go through the same procedure and follow the installation of the game again it will resolve your issue.