Thread: Disconnected from Need for Speed World

Disconnected from Need for Speed World

From quite some time, I am getting disconnected from Need for Speed World. There were no such issues in this game, that I am playing from the past 2 days. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I am joining the same server that I was playing on from a couple of days. If anyone has experienced the same, then share the same here. Also, the solutions to resolve this issue is very much appreciated.

Re: Disconnected from Need for Speed World

If you are getting disconnected from Need for Speed World, then it is possible that the officials must have removed the server availability of this beta version. The reason is that the full version is being released today. I suggest you to report about this situation to the officials. Better mail them about the problem or post it to the official site of EA.

There were many bugs in the server of the beta version of Need for Speed World. EA was getting many complaints regarding these problems. Well, inorder to eradicate all the issues, the server had to be shut down and then, the fixes were been done. The shut down time of the server was just for about 15-20 minutes. Try connecting now, as the server has been started again.

I was also getting disconnected from Need for Speed World from some time before. But, as mentioned in the above post by Ninja-X, there is no problem in the connection now. I am able to play as before. Moreover, it seems that the various problems and bugs that were encountered before have been removed now.

I have one of my friends who is a part of the support team at EA. He had said that there will be no problems like user disconnection while the fixes in the server was going on. But, as you people have reported, there were disconnection issues. Anyways, as the situation has been eradicated now, you will not be facing any such server disconnection errors. If you get disconnected again, then make sure that you contact EA and report them about this issue.