Thread: Car Customization in Need for Speed World

Car Customization in Need for Speed World

I was playing the Beta Version of the NFS World but i have seen some problem with the customization of the cars in this version. Actually i am able to change car color and put the vinyls on them. I want to make some more customization in my car but i guess it is not possible. So can anybody tell me when can i do it?

Re: Car Customization in Need for Speed World

It has been given in the Beta Guide that you will be starting your game with the $25,000 and then there would be Tier 1 car available which will be costing you about $20,000 so you will be left with the $5000 more which you can use in customizing your car. But i think that this much money will not be enough to customize your car as per your choices. Anyway, You can earn more and then choose for customization or you may also save all those money to get new car.

Players did not got many customization options from start itself, which is strange for an MMO. You wont be getting much options except changing the colors of your car but as you go on earning more and more money, You can customize your car as in way as you want. There are many choices for customizing which also increases the performance of your car while driving.

I think all the Beta versions are not made to have everything in it as it is beta version the it is but obvious that there would be many options disabled which will be released with the full version. Anyway, Still there are customization which enhances the power and look of your car in Need for Speed World. You have to earn money for it by playing, In fact winning the races.

I think you need to play this game for 4 or 5 times then you would be having an enough money to make a noticeable changes in your car when you play Need For Speed World. I think you should just play the first four races with the simple car and then you may play it with the custom made car which has been made as per your choices.

Speed world game is a depended a car so need a car this game thus it is a best wonderful video game thus it have a very nice and beautiful car in this game thus Need for Speed Shift takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that mimics a real feeling of driving a very high end cars.

I am so disappointed with this kind of less features provided in Need For Speed World as there is no need to change the looks of my car as i like to win the races with the scarp cars. What is a need to make your car looking stunning as if you cannot win the race. But if your car does not looks good enough then too, If its powerful then you would be enjoying the ride even more. Anyway, I hope that EA will provide tuning features in this game sooner.