Thread: Need for Speed World No Tuning or aftermarket parts?

Need for Speed World No Tuning or aftermarket parts?

I have recently got Need For Speed World client on my system on which i have installed windows 7 operating system. I have never seen this kind of problems before. Actually there is no tuning or upgrading for this game. I would like to ask that does the tuning need to be advanced as Forza Motorsports 3? It would be great to change the cars as per your choice which makes all the cars unique in their way.

Re: Need for Speed World No Tuning or aftermarket parts?

Everybody is screaming for customizing their cars while playing the Need for Speed World. Actually there is no such options has been provided from the EA as they might be planning to release such features with the full version of game. I think there are only two things that you can change about your car is that you can change the color and stick some vinyls on it and nothing more.

Yes, Tuning the car in any racing car game would be much exciting as it makes your car as really of your choice and it also put some extra confidence in the driver that he has chosen the right car and he-she can win the race. But i guess in Need For Speed World, there is an only option to change the color and design of car which is not going to make any changes in the performance so there is no mean to use this features. Anyway, Still riding the cars with the provided feature are not so bad.

Changing the car's color or design in any car game would not be much useful for the car driver as in most of the car race games, Driver is not able to watch the small changes made in the car and they cannot even see the bonnet of the car. Only color and back side of the car is visible clearly. Yeah if rider is gonna watch the action replay then it would be fun to watch the car with custom made color and design.

You just need to play whatever has been provided in this game as there are no cheat codes out yet by using which you will be able to play this game with different types of cars or may be the Bus. So there is nothing that you can do with your cars in NFS World except coloring them and tattooing them.