Thread: Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World

Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World

I am trying to log into EA for NFS World beta version. The problem is that I get an error message as Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone knows the reason for the same or can help me to eradicate this issue is expected to reply.

Re: Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World

I am also getting the Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World after setting the email and password for entering into EA for this particular game. I have posted about this situation on the official site of EA. I hope to get a response about why this is being caused. You can do the same or mail them about the issues. In both the cases, the officials will surely respond back.

There is no need to worry if you guys are getting an error message as Request Failed: Error Code 746 in Need for Speed World. This is an official problem, that is it is not caused because of your client machine. They have mentioned that as the beta is finished, any user wont be able to login or download this game. You will have to wait until they release the new beta.

Why are trying to get the beta version of Need for Speed World? The full version of this game is being released today. There are bugs and many other such problems with the beta version. All this have been fixed in the full version. Also, many of the features that were not included in the beta version are provided in this new full version.