Thread: Redeem Codes in Need for Speed World

Redeem Codes in Need for Speed World

I have got the Need For Speed World on my system on which i am running windows Xp operating system. Though i am able to play the game without any problem but i have got some information while playing this game. Actually somebody told me in chat that if i want to customize my car then i should be having Redeem Code which has been sent by mail. I have not got any redeem code yet?

Re: Redeem Codes in Need for Speed World

Even i was waiting for the same but i just got a link on an email and there was no code. I do not think that you need a any kind of codes for customizing your car and yes it is like you can only change the color and put some vinyl prints on your car and no other options has been provide which can change the power of or performance of your car. And i guess there is not a solution for this problem.

Is there anybody who has pre-ordered this game as i have done it since one week and i have not got any redeem code yet and there i have got some 2-3 mails which i found useless. And when i read the GameTutor for this preorder it sounded like it took a day or something for him to acquire it. So i would be getting some kind of idea if somebody can tell me that they have got the redeem codes.

I was thinking that the redeem codes are not for customizing the car but they should be used for boosting up the speed of your car while racing. And i even i am on the same stage where i have got an email which has some crappy link in it and no codes. So EA guys, there are many peoples waiting for the redeem codes, Please help them and me as well.

I would like to ask you guys that have you paid the payment though the credit card and you better check that the payment has been done or not. Actually ordering the starter pack will cost you £14.99 which is worth of SpeedBoost. And you would be getting the Power-up bundle, unlocking the vehicles and 72 hours live game headstart all along with this pack.

Here i have provided you the information about what i have got in an email when i bought a redeem codes of Need For Speed World.
    • Product Name----------------------------------------------------------Amount
    • Need For Speed World Exclusive Starter Pack-------------------------£12.76
    • Pre-order Bonus Beta Access------------------------------------------£0.00
    • Serial Number No Unlock Code Needed.
    • Pre-order Bonus: Exclusive Car and Head Start-----------------------£0.00
    • Need for Speed World Full Game Access-------------------------------£0.00

I have seen few people who are planning to cancel the order for redeem codes of NFS as they have came to know that the same thing comes for cheaper rate on the best buy. But still there are lot more people having problem with their redeem codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman22 View Post
    I have seen few people who are planning to cancel the order for redeem codes of NFS as they have came to know that the same thing comes for cheaper rate on the best buy. But still there are lot more people having problem with their redeem codes.
    here is a redeem code u can use to get 1000 speedboost but remember u can use it only once and try 2 use it before the end of april 2011

paste this in the homepage of nfs world, on the right hand side of the page it is there where u can past this code remember u can use this only ONCE!!!