Thread: Need for Speed World beta NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT

Need for Speed World beta NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT

I have installed the Need For Speed World in my computer and when i am trying to play the multiplayer races in the game and getting the Need for Speed World beta NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT which i am unable to understand. I am unable to play the Multiplayer races. So if any one is having the solution for this then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed World beta NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT

I think that there might be some issue with the network setting of your computer which is allowing the Multiplayer gaming in your system. I will, suggest you to check for the Home Network as well as the Firewall of your computer that might be blocking the connection. Allow the connection to the server.

First let me know that Are you running any uTorrent, Hamachi or Cisco VPN client server on your system then let me tell you that you should disable them and then start the game in multiplayer races as these server are conflicting with the network and creating the issue with the same. So disable them and enjoy the game. I hope this will work.

This problem arises due to the network problem which is not allowing server to respond. But to work with the issue you have to go through the below given step that will help you with the problem of yours.
    1. Click on Start
    2. Click on Setting
    3. Go to Control Panel
    4. Then to My Network Places
    5. Click on View Network Connection
    6. Go to Local Area Network and Right click on it
    7. Select properties from context menu
    8. In the General tab uncheck all the items from list
    9. Click on Apply and OK
    10. Now you will get a dialog box, Click on Redial

Thats it!!!!!!!!

Are you using any adapter like Hamachi or any other adapter instead of the Local Area Network? Then you should have to set Local Area Network to the first preference. For that just open the Adapter Setting and then to Advance and after that go to the Advance Setting. Now make sure that your Local Area Connection is set on first. This will help.

I can help you with the possible solution of this problem. Actually the problem is related to the Server Conflicting with the your network. So to get rid of this issue and find the solution you have to check out the below give video that is having all the detail about the same is available. Which will help you with the problem of Multiplayer races.
    NETERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT

I think that if nothing is working then you should have to register your problem with the EA Games who are the developer of the game so they might be aware of this kind of this issue. If you ask then they can guide you properly regarding the issue of yours. So contact them and see whether you are getting the solution or not.