Thread: Game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World

Game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Corei7 processor. I have encountered a weird situation with the beta version of NFS World. Actually, the game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World. I am not able to understand why this is happening even after the proper installation of the game. I dont even get an error message. Inorder to close the game, I have to use the Task Manager. Otherwise the loading screen remains as it is.

Re: Game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World

If the game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World, then the game must have not installed properly in your computer. You may have kept other applications and programs in the background of the installation processes. It is always recommended that nothing else must be running during installation. So, even if an error must have occurred while doing the installation, the system must have not alerted about the same. Reinstalling the game will resolve the problem.

There is a possibility that the copy of the game that you are having is corrupt and this is why the game is stuck at initializing Need for Speed World. The required files must have not installed properly. I have experienced the same issue with many other games.

Simply download a new copy of the game and then, go about its proper installation. Just let me know if the issue is solved after that or not.

As the Need for Speed World is just a test version, I guess that it may have some bugs and this is leading to the problem that the game is stuck at initializing. Report about the same to the officials. They may provide some solution for the issue. If not, then they may tell that the issue is resolved in the full version that is releasing today. So, it is better to get the copy of the full version, rather than trying to play this test version.

Many of the features that the full version of any game, software or application has are obviously not included in the beta version because of which it is always suggested that this version must always be avoided. Anyways, as you are trying to play with the same, I suggest you to check out if this version is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not.

According to me, your computer does not have the capability of running Windows 7 as well as loading Need for Speed World. Your video card capacity may be insufficient to do so. So, first, try stopping all the gadgets as well as the graphical theme of Windows 7. Switch to the Aero theme instead. Both these features use up a lot of graphical resources of the system. After that, try loading the game. If the same issue is happening, then you need to upgrade the particular video card that you are using.