Thread: Error 1612 Access not authorized with NFS World game

Error 1612 Access not authorized with NFS World game

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed NFS World game and the problem is that when I execute the game I get an error that the game is not able to get executed as I get an error message as Error 1612 Access not authorized. I do not know what could have caused the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make it function as needed.

Re: Error 1612 Access not authorized with NFS World game

The beta version is been closed for sometime and hence you are getting this problem. It will be resolved soon and you can then access to the thing very well by then. So in order to get it worked it is necessary that you process for the thing as required by getting the desired bug or the access to be free. So check out and then work as needed.

Try to install the application under safe mode and then run the game under normal mode. Check out for the output and then process as needed. I hope this will surely help you out and make the possible change that is required. So do process or check out for the thing that will help you out and make it function as needed. It will be helpful for you. So do check for the thing.

Get the game application or another copy. I hope the copy will be corrupt and hence this is the reason you are not able to get the execution to be done. So in order to work it is necessary that you do process for the thing. I hope it will surely let the thing to be performed as needed. Do check for the issue to be processed. This will be better that you get the changes.

A reinstallation of the game application will help you out which to get the desired change to be worked. It will really help you out together. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the implementation which will help you out and make the implementation to be executed. So try to make the game application to be reinstalled well.