Thread: NFS World beta game play now button grayed out

NFS World beta game play now button grayed out

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. Also I have installed NFS World game. The problem is that the Play now button is been grayed out. I do not know what could have been the reason for the same. Please help me out so that I can then implement the changes which will surely let the game application to get executed and function as needed.

Re: NFS World beta game play now button grayed out

I hope the change needs to be worked out well by getting the desired change to be implemented. All you need to do is to check out by functioning for the thing that is necessary. You need to get the other application for the game which will be helpful and you can then process for the same. Do check out and function as needed. It will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change and that is by installing the application under compatible mode for Windows Xp. Right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties option choose the compatible mode. As it is been done you need to check out for the desired change that is need. I hope you may then be able to get to a particular solution.

Run the system under safe mode and then check out for the change. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded application. This helps out in order to work or process as need. It will be better that you do check for the thing and make it work. As safe mode do not have much of embedded application installed. So do check and perform for the thing which will be helpful for you.

The game application may be appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work. So in order to get the issue to be processed it is necessary that you do work well or process with the changes to be functioned. Do work out with the thing which will help you out to get the issue be sorted. I hope this will let you to get the issue sorted.