Thread: Sign up Problem with NFS World Beta

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows XP. Also I have a game installed to the system that is NFS World beta. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the game as I am not able to sign up to the account I need to. I have no idea for the same. Please help me out for the thing which would then allow to make the same to get sign up. I hope this will really make the difference.

Re: Sign up Problem with NFS World Beta

The problem is basically caused due to the unsupported type of browser which may have been the reason that you are not able to work well. It would be better that you check out for the aspects and make the changes as needed. It will be helpful for you. So process and make the changes as needed. This will really help you out to get worked.

Contact EA for the same. I hope they will provide you with the solution. It could be that certain requirements may not be fulfilled well and hence this is the reason you are not able to get work or function. So in order get the desired thing to be processed it is necessary that you get the changes to be worked. I hope you may then be able to get it functioned. So do check out.

The possibility seems with the server. It could be that the server is not responding well and hence you are not able to work or get the desired change to be functioned. So in order to work out or process it is essential that you do check out for the thing that is by retrying to login after sometime. I hope the server may then be free and you may be able to sign up.

Clear all you cookies that has been stored to the browser. I hope clearing the cookies may let you to get the things to be implemented well and get it worked. I hope this will really let you to get the implementation to be functioned. As it is been done you need to process and work for the thing well. It will be helpful and you can then get sort of the thing. So get the cookies cleared first.

You need to check out for the site or the browser that you are using. It will be helpful and you can get the changes to be functioned. Check out for the browser. Use Internet Explorer and then get the desired change which would be helpful for you and make the implementation. This will help you out to process and make the desired aspects it will be helpful. So check out.