Thread: free invitation to download Need for Speed World beta

free invitation to download Need for Speed World beta

I have heard many good things about Need For Speed World Beta version so i would like to play this game online as soon as possible but the problem is that i guess i would be needing an invitation to play this game. So can anybody do me favor of inviting me to play this game, Pleaseeee!!! I have enough speed of an internet for playing this game.

Re: free invitation to download Need for Speed World beta

I think nobody need to invite you to play Need For Speed World beta version as you have to directly go to the website where you have to apply for playing it after which you would be getting an Email ID and Password which you have to enter on that particular web site which lets you download the client. Then you have to run that client for playing the online game.

You have to go to the world.needforspeed.com where they have provided the Tab as Download, Click on it. Once you click on it then you will be asked to enter an Email ID and Password which you do not have so click on Create New Account. Use your Facebook account to login. Connecting with Facebook will also add your Facebook friends to your Need for Speed World Friends List. Once you have created an account there then you just need to go as per an instructions.

I think Mr. Hitman22 have provided you the perfect information about getting the Need For Speed World Beta version on your system. But make sure that your internet speed is enough to play an online games as if there would be any kind of problems with an internet connection then your game will go crash or it might also happen that you do not get chance to play. And make sure that you have enough security tools to protect your computer system as there would be many users online to play this game so it is but obvious that there would be many hackers as well who will try to access your systems by some mean, some way.

There is nothing like invitation needed to play this game online. EA have given a chance to all the car game lovers to test its new release which must not be needing an invitation as it would be restricting many riders. You just need to directly go to the official web site of NFS where you can find the whole procedure to start NFS World Beta on your system.