Thread: Need for Speed World Bad performance issue

Need for Speed World Bad performance issue

I have installed the Need For Speed World and now i am getting some performance issue with the same. I wanted to run the game with the 1080p with the maximum setting. I have also disabled the Vsync and Aero. The Average FPS is 25 which is not expected quality and with the same you can get the very bad quality screen. So please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need for Speed World Bad performance issue

First let me know about the system configuration of you computer which will help me to find the exact problem and solution related to same. There seems to have the issue with the Graphic which not accepting the user set up but i can not predict anything without knowing about the actual problem. So provide me the system detail.

Yes sure i can give you the system configuration of mine. Below are the detail about the same. Hope this will help you to find the solution for my problem .
    Code:
    Intel Core i5-750 Processor 3.8ghz
    ATI Radeon HD 5770
    DDR2 4 GB RAM
    500 GB HDD

As per your configuration it has to support the same that you are looking for but if is not selecting the same resolution then i will advise you to disable the SLI which might be not having the functioning with the same. So try to disable the same and then see whether it is working with your issue or not. Thanks

I think that there might be possibility that the Graphic Driver of yours is not working with the game of yours. So to get rid of this issue it is better to update the graphic driver with the latest version of the Graphic driver which might resolve the issue of yours. So if you can then download the latest version of Graphic Driver and install the same.

If you are unable to get the solution of your problem and still looking for solution of it then let me tell you that you can get the answer of your question on the EA Forum which is the Official forum of EA games that is developed for support of the product of the EA. So ask the question of yours and see whether you are getting the reply or not.