Thread: Need for Speed World beta Request failed: ErrorCode 747

Need for Speed World beta Request failed: ErrorCode 747

Hello guys, Now i have got frustrated and i want to just solve this problem as i have done many try to solve it. Actually i am accepted into the Closed Beta and i have downloaded the things which needs to be downloaded for playing this game. Now when i am logging in then i am getting an error as "Request failed: ErrorCode 747". What does this error means?

Re: Need for Speed World beta Request failed: ErrorCode 747

I have got this error many times when i have entered a wrong password. Actually when you enter correct information then you get an error as "The Remote Server Returned an Error: (409) Conflict." and i have got an error 747 every time when i have entered wrong Emails ID or Password. I suggest you to get new ID and password and then try to enter them.

It might happen that there would be something wrong with an internet connection on your system. As for playing an online game, Your internet connection should be consistent with its bandwidth and should not be facing any kind of disturbance. I suggest you to check your internet connection and you may discuss about the same with your Internet Service Provider as problem could be from their end as well.

I think the process of getting an email ID and password and then downloading the client on your system have got wrong from the start itself. I suggest you to do all the things from the start itself. And redownloading the new client will be solving this problem. So now you may start the whole process from the start itself.

It might also happen that the browser from which you are trying to access the web page would be having some kind of problem. So i think you need to try using some other browser on your system which must not be having any such problem. I suggest you to use latest version of an Internet Explorer which is better browser then others.