Thread: How to set up Xbox 360 Controller to play Need for Speed World on PC?

How to set up Xbox 360 Controller to play Need for Speed World on PC?

Hi, I am need to play the Need For Speed World on the computer of mine. I have attached the XBOX 360 controller on the PC of mine but i am unable to do so as the controller option in the computer got grayed out. I can not work with the Xbox 360 controller. So if any one is having knowledge regarding this issue then please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to set up Xbox 360 Controller to play Need for Speed World on PC?

Mine having no issue with the computer. Do one thing just connect the controller before starring the game and after that just get into the game by log in id and password and then check whether the the control option is available this time or not. My controller is working all right and having no issue. Hope this will help you.

It is better to connect the controller before starting the game so that game will start and the controller will be detected. If you attach in between the game the controller will not be recognized. When the controller is detected by the computer then you can get the beeping sound which means that the controller is connected. So try this out.

If the controller is not not detected then you should check whether your USB is working properly or not. I think that your USB is having Malfunction because of which is it unable to detect the controller and you are getting Control option grayed out. So it is better to connect the controller to any other port and check for functioning of the same.

I will advise you to work with the Xpadder v5.7+ that is having the functionality to work with the issue of yours. It is software which detect the profile of your controller. Also you can assign manual control to the controller of yours which will help you with the same so if you can then download this utility from Google and enjoy.

I think your controller is having problem and it is unable to detected by the computer. I will advise you to connect your device to any other computer and check whether the controller is detected or not. If it still not detecting then there might be issue with the USB port of your computer which need to be corrected.