Thread: Need For Speed World Authentication Failed

Need For Speed World Authentication Failed

I have been playing the Need for speed since a long time i have also played a number of its version right from the Need for speed 2 to Need for speed world beta. Currently i am playing the need for speed world beta i am facing a problem now which says that "Authentication failed" in need for speed world Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Need For Speed World Authentication Failed

Basically this problem is due to the your network because the the authentication problem will appear whenever there is a network issue with your system. So i would suggest you to check your network settings adjust the settings. Then finally disable all the application which are running in the background this should fix the issue.

Here in this case it appears as there is a maintenance activity undergoing in your locality which is not allowing you to connect to the internet properly and hence it throws the Authentication error while you are trying to play the Need For Speed World. Call the internet service provider tech support department and ask them to correct your connection problems.

I think that it is the Antivirus application which is not allowing you to play the game and hence try to check the firewall settings of the antivirus application that you might be using and then try to play the Need for speed world game once again Now, you should be able to play the game without any sort of error.