Thread: This page is only available for Closed Beta testers error in Need for Speed World beta

This page is only available for Closed Beta testers error in Need for Speed World beta

I am trying to play Need for Speed World beta on my windows vista system and i guess there is something going wrong. I want to just ask that how much time it takes to get rid of the following message?
    "This page is only available for Closed Beta testers. If you are seeing this message and you are a CB Tester, your browser session has probably expired. Please login at the top right."
    I have entered a key but still i am not able to download it.

Re: This page is only available for Closed Beta testers error in Need for Speed World beta

I think there could be something problematic with the browser which you are using on your system. I would be suggesting you to use some other browser to get connected with the Need For Speed World. I have seen the same problem with my google chrome but there is no such error while getting it from the Mozilla Firefox.

Re: This page is only available for Closed Beta testers error in Need for Speed World beta

I think you should apply for the new key as there could be a problem with the key itself. I know that your key has been accepted but as you are getting and error which relates itself with the wrong input of key. So you may try playing this game after getting the key. Once you have got the key then it is no big deal to run it.

There is one more way by which you can try logging in for playing the Need For Speed World. Actually this seems to the problem with the browser. Do one thing, first log out and then log in again. If problem gets solved then its good or clear all the history of the browser which might be causing this problem. There are many ways by which you can get this error on your system.

I have seen many people having the same problem on their pc when they tried to play NFS World. I think you should try doing the same purpose by using some other browser on your system as this seems to be the problem with the browser only. Though i have not got any user who has solved this problem but there is no other way instead of trying to solve it with the different ways.

First of all get out of main nfs world website and then log in there again. Once you have logged in then you have to click on the Download button. After completing the download, go to the NFS World application directory and then uninstall the current program. Now click on the downloaded icon which you have just downloaded. You have to enter and email ID and password same as what you were using for logging on web site. Now i guess you should be able to race!!

Still i am not able to make it working for me, I had a talk with the customer service department and they told me that the problem is with the browser so i have tried three different types of browser on my system but still getting the same error. I just do not get it that where is the problem.So i think customer service is not capable to helping me about this issue.