Thread: NFS world request failed

NFS world request failed

I have just got ready for playing the Need For Speed World on my windows xp system. Actually i have installed the launcher but when i am trying to log in then it is getting failed. I am getting an error as follows.
    Request failed: CheckUsersEntitlements failed for Remote User ID: 2269233760.
    I do not know where i could go wrong but i am eagerly waiting to solve this problem. Can anybody help me?

Re: NFS world request failed

I think this kind of problem happens when your internet does not works properly. Actually for playing an online games, Your internet should not be respond inconsistently as online playing needs to have consistent internet connection with an enough speed of an internet. So check that your internet is responding consistently or not.

You should always first check that the server to which you are trying to connect is currently available or not. As request failed kind of errors comes when there is no internet connection or there is no resources to run the game. You have to confirm it every time when you play an online game as it might also happen that the server with which you wish to connect is down and due to this reason you do not get connected with it.

I think you have not checked the server status which lets you know that current status of the server to which your system is going to connect. Before connecting, You should always have to check this status. Then you can go to the bottom where you have to have a look at Launcher. You can also read and/or mail an invitation which you have got for playing the BETA version.

I have tried watching for the server status but the problem is that i am playing an online game for the first time and i am not able to get the place where i can see the server status. Can you guys help me to know that how to check it and when i can start the game. It would be better if somebody can give me proper steps to start NFS world on my system.

First of go to the world.needforspeed.com and there you have to click on the Need For Speed World Logo on the top of the forum. There you have to go to the bottom most of the page where on the right side of the page you will be having an orange icon which shows the current status of the server to which you are gonna connect.