Thread: How to win Police chase in Need for Speed World?

How to win Police chase in Need for Speed World?

Hey guys, I have played Need for Speed World but i am quite happy after playing it but the problem is that i am busted every time in this game. Can anybody tell me some way to get rid of Police while playing this game. It seems like cops in this game are pretty hard to beat up then how do i finish this game?

Re: How to win Police chase in Need for Speed World?

I think it would be like that you are not able to compete with the police while playing this game but it could be never like that you cannot do it. Actually this kind of things in the racing game makes it more chasing and enjoying. I suggest you to keep on trying until you get success. But make sure that every time when you try for it, It should be a different try, I am sure that you will ditch police soon.

To finish the pursuit you should drop the police and then just get out of sight till the meter shown at the bottom fills completely. I would like to tell you that the Cooldown is the period between the losing the cars chasing you and the end of pursuit. During this period of time, you have to search for the places marked with the snowflake where cooldown meter fills up faster. You can also use instant cooldown powerup.

I think you should use the map while racing through the game as it would be notifying you that where are the police cars currently so that you can stay away from them or just ride on from their hand. By using this technique, You will be able to get away sooner from the police and then you have an only target to beat up the opponents.

I think you have keep on racing until you get the success. There would be nothing like that the Police cars in Need For Speed World are unbeatable. Inspite of that , racing cars would be much more powerful as compare to the pol;ice cars, So it is but obvious that you can overtake them safely but what you need is strategy.