Thread: Need for Speed World Disconnected from server, Game will be shut down solution

Need for Speed World Disconnected from server, Game will be shut down solution

I am having one issue while playing the Need For Speed World game on server suddenly it got disconnected from the server and the game shut down automatically. I have to run the game again. It happens with my system most of the time. So if any one can then please let me know about the solution of this problem. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed World Disconnected from server, Game will be shut down solution

Yes it seems that the server is having problem that is why dropping the connection to your PC. When the traffic load is more then the expected then server overloads and unavailable for some time that is why you are also getting the problem with the same. So it better to connect to server again. Thanks.

Re: Need for Speed World Disconnected from server, Game will be shut down solution

This problem caused because of the no internet connectivity or by the fluctuation in internet which is continuously dropping the connection. It is better to check the internet connectivity of your ISP and then play the game again with the error less internet connection. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I am also suffering from this kind of game shutting down problem which you are getting. My game also shut down in between game play by disconnection from server. I have reported about this bug to the EA and waiting for solution from that end. When i will get the solution will update in this thread. Waiting for solution.

If nothing is working for you than it is better to contact the EA regarding the " Need for Speed World Disconnected from server, Game will be shut down solution". You can also report the problem of yours on the EA Forum where you can get the solution of your problem. So register to the same and see whether you are getting the solution of your problem or not.