Thread: Need for Speed World Undefined Error help

Need for Speed World Undefined Error help

I am having one issue with the Need For Speed World which is giving me the error when i am trying to enter the email address and the password at the time of login. Here are the error which i am getting with the same
    Code:
    There has been and undefined error, Please try again later. If the problem persist please contact Customer Support."
    If any one else having the same knowledge then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed World Undefined Error help

Could you please let me know when you are getting this problem as i have found that game server is getting the backup of the server and at that every user of the game who are trying to access the game are getting this error. So if you are getting the same error then it might be the issue with the Server only. Reconnect the game when server is available.

I think that there might be some of the issue with the Server which is not responding to the client system. If the server is not working then it is obvious to get the error of this kind. Its better to check the connection of the same then try to connect the same and you will get the issue resolved with the same.

There is one solution of this problem available for which you have to download the below given link and then you can get it working with the issue of yours. But first you have to register with the game and then only you can work with the download. So if you are registered with the game then check the link provide the detail.
    Need For Speed World

There could be the problem with the Internet connectivity which is not responding with the problem of yours and that is why you are unable to get the server. So it is advisable that you should check your internet connectivity and make sure that you are having enough connection to work with the gaming server. Hope this will help you.

I think that your issue is related to the Open beta version. The Open Beta is not having support for the Need For Support. The support has been closed on 9th July so game will not work. The new final release is having the beta support which is releasing on 27th of July. So wait till the release and you will be able to play the game.

If nothing is working with the issue of yours and you are still looking to get the error out of your screen then you should contact the EA gamed for problem of yours and see whether you are getting solution of your problem or not. There are developer of game is available who can help you with the proper solution.