Thread: Need for Speed World Starter Pack

Need for Speed World Starter Pack

NFS has been my favorite of all times, Most Wanted being the best edition that I have played till now. Now, NFS World had a very good rating because of which I am playing this edition. I have downloaded this game and am playing it for free. I am surprised that EA is not charging anything for it. Well, I have heard about this Need for Speed World Starter Pack. I have searched the web regarding the same, but dont know what it is. So, I want some information on this pack. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Need for Speed World Starter Pack

Need for Speed World can only be played till the 10th level for free. You cannot go higher than that level without the Starter Pack. It is required that the player must purchase this particular pack to get access above this 10th level. Well, EA has been able to attract many players for providing free access till 10th level. Mostly, the users playing upto this level will buy this Starter Pack.

The users who buy the Need for Speed World Starter Pack will get the following additional advantages:
    1. Speedboost that costs around $20. This money can be spent in the game virtually.
    2. Power UPS, that is not available to those who do not create an account.
    3. A new vehicle, that is not available to those who do not create an account.

The Need for Speed World Starter Pack is just required to move forward in the game above level 10. If any of the gamers do not buy this pack or cannot afford to buy it, then there is no need to worry. Many other things can be done as follows:
    • Compete with friends.
    • Car customization.
    • Community events participation for winning prizes.

Anyways, the gamers who buy the pack will surely get many other privileges than any other normal player.

I dont know if the Need for Speed World Starter Pack is available for the full version that is releasing today or not. It was released for getting full access to all the beta levels released in the test version.

If the Need for Speed World Starter Pack for the test version is preordered, then there are many other advantages that the gamers will get, other than the ones mentioned above.

For more information, I suggest you to visit the official site of EA Games.