Thread: KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2

KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2

I am playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 from quite some time in my system. Well, the officials released a patch some time ago and I installed the same. I am using Windows XP and the antivirus that protects my system is Kaspersky Internet security. Ever since I have installed this new patch, I am not able to connect to the server and I think that KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2. This is because many of the KIS users who are playing BFBC 2 have reported about this problem.

Re: KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2

You are right that KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2. Infact, there is some incompatibility problem between the game and the particular security tool. There is no need to worry. You have to uninstall the antivirus and then, you can play the game properly. Well, you will get the same problem, if you just disable the antivirus. So, only a complete uninstall can fix the issue. You can install AVG, as it does not have any such problems with the game.

You must report about the situation that KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2 to the officials of Kaspersky. Actually, EA games have contacted with Kaspersky and have mentioned regarding this issue. The decision of Kaspersky is that they will be releasing a patch soon to resolve this incompatibility issue that it is facing with the game.

Inorder to contact the officials of Kaspersky, it is required that you must have a support ticket that can be used for the users of this security tool to contact with its officials. So, you have to get such a support a ticket for reporting that KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2. If you cannot get the ticket, then it will be better if mail them about the same. It is suggested to mail them because they will know the number of users who are facing such problems and thus, they will release the patch soon.

I did not know till yesterday that some official steps are also being taken to eradicate the situation that KIS is causing server problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2. It is good to know that how EA and KIS are responsible about their softwares and how mush help they can provide if any problems are being caused because of their products. Anyways, I want to thank you guys for helping me out with this information.