Thread: Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan Skyline GTR34, and Lamborghini Murcielago included in Need for Speed World beta?

Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan Skyline GTR34, and Lamborghini Murcielago included in Need for Speed World beta?

I have played the Need For Speed World open beta release and liked it most but wanted some more cars in the same. Actually the game is not having the Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan Skyline GTR34, and Lamborghini Murcielago in Need for Speed World beta. So i wanted to know whether it will be got added or not with the final release of the game. I really wanted to driver these cars. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan Skyline GTR34, and Lamborghini Murcielago included in Need for Speed World beta?

I have gone through one article where the EA spoke person told that there are going to add the some more cars in the game but did not mentioned that when they are going to make these changes. So i think that they will add this cars in the Final Release of the game. All you can do is to wait for the final release which is on the 27th July and you will come to by yourself.

Re: Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan Skyline GTR34, and Lamborghini Murcielago included in Need for Speed World beta?

As per my knowledge the game is releasing soon with the almost of the 74 car which is more then enough to play the game. The game is also having some of the cars of yous choice. Check the list below.
    • Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
    • Lamborghini MurciĆ©lago
    • Lotus Exige S
    • Nissan 200SX (S14)
    • Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (C10)
    • Mitsubishi Evo X
    • Ferrari 430 Scuderia
    • Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
    • Ferrari California

I did not play the Beta version of the game but let me tell you that i am going to play the full version of the game after its release. I have also gone through the one article which discussed about the new feature of the game and it is told that the game is releasing with almost 100 new cars. So yours will be also added to it.

Hey there, Even i am also having a wishlist and hopping that my wish would also be added to the next release of the game. I am the fan of the game NFS and played almost all the game. I wanted to see the below given cars in the games.
    • Koenigsegg CCX
    • Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
    • McLaren F1
    • Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG

If you wanted to know about Need For Speed World or want to see some more feature in the Need For Speed World then it is better to ask about this on EA Forum where the developer of the game is always available and an help you with the proper suggestion and if needful implement your idea in their product.