Thread: Need for Speed World beta log in problem

Need for Speed World beta log in problem

I am having one issue with the Need for Speed World beta which is not allowing me to log in into the games. Actually whenever i am trying to log into the game it is showing me a error window i.e. "There has been and undefined error, Please try again later. If the problem persist please contact Customer Support." If any one knows about this then please let me how to get rid of this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need for Speed World beta log in problem

If you are using the Open Beta version then let me tell you that there is no more support for the same is available on the same as it expired on the 9th July. The support is now being available with the latest beta release after the 27th of July which is the final beta version of the Need For Speed World. Thanks.

I think that there might be the problem with the server which is not responding with the Game of your. If the server is not available then also you can get this kind of the problem. When server is not responding to client system then this kind of problem is obvious. So better to check for the connection of the Server.

Have you checked your internet connectivity? IF you are not having the Internet Connectivity or connection is dropping continuously then you should get this kind of error. So if possible then check your internet connectivity first and then try to connect to the server again. I hope this will help you with the problem of yours.